The application form for admission to the I Semester Degree Courses is issued by
the College Office. Students seeking admission can obtain the application form by
paying the prescribed fee. The application form is non transferable. Duly filled
in application forms are to be submitted at the concerned section of the College
Office within the prescribed date of submission.
The call letter for admission will be sent to the candidate. Accordingly after counseling
and scrutiny of the originals & the application form he/she shall appear before
the interview committee on the stipulated date which will recommend the candidate
for admission to the admission committee which will complete the admission process
thereof. The stipulated fee shall be paid immediately on confirmation of admission.
The following points are to be noted.
1. Admissions to various classes are open to boys and girls. Admissions are made
as per the rules and regulations of the University and the Government.
2. Every student seeking admission must be introduced in person by his/her parent
or responsible guardian at the time of admission.
3. Students eligible for admission at the time of joining the college must give
an undertaking that they will adhere to the rules and regulations of the college.
4. If any student decides to leave the college after getting admitted for any course
fees collected will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Students admitted to the college can avail of a number of scholarships / fee concessions
during their period of study in the college, provided they satisfy the conditions
required for availing such facilities. The list of the different scholarships that
are available are as below
1. Government of India Scholarship (for SC/ST) ( Annual Income below Rs. 1,00,000)
2. Backward communities & Minorities Scholarships ( Annual Income below Rs.11,000)
3. Merit Scholarships ( Based on merit)
4. Defence Scholarships (for children of Defence and ex-service personnel)
5. Scholarships for handicapped
6. Jindal Scholarship
7. National Loan Scholarship (Loan for meritorious Students)
8. National merit Scholarship (Depending on merit)
9. Free Studentship (Annual income below Rs.11,000/-)
10. Hindi Scholarship (Meritorious students opting Hindi)
11. Dr Thimmiah Merit Scholarship